- The total crypto market cap is up more than $20.0B and it climbed back above $185.0B.
- Bitcoin price is up more than 10% and it broke the key $7,000 resistance area.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is gaining traction and it is back above the $40.00 pivot level.
- BCH price is correcting higher and moving towards the $192 and $195 resistance levels.
- EOS price is surging and it is now trading above the $2.400 level.
- Binance coin (BNB) jumped from $12.20 and it is now trading above the $13.00 resistance.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After a steady decline, bitcoin cash price found support near the $170 level against the US Dollar. BCH price started a decent recovery and it is now trading above the $180 level. An immediate resistance is near the $192 level. The main resistances are near the $195 and $200 levels.
On the downside, the $180 level might act as a support, below which the price is likely to resume its decline towards $170 and $165 in the near term.
Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and EOS Price Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) price tumbled below the $13.20 and $13.00 levels. BNB price even broke $12.50 and tested the $12.20 support before starting an upside correction. It is now up around 5% and trading above the $13.00 level. The bulls need to gain strength above $13.50 to push the price further higher.
Litecoin price declined close to the $35.00 support area. Recently, LTC price started a strong upward move and rallied above the $38.00 resistance. The price even surpassed the $40.00 level and it is now showing a lot of positive signs.
EOS price is gaining bullish momentum from the $2.200 support area. The price is now trading above $2.400 and it could soon attempt to climb above the $2.500 resistance area. The main hurdles are near the $2.550 and $2.600 levels. On the downside, there are supports near $2.320 and $2.300.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a sharp reversal formed from the $165.0B support area. The crypto market cap is up more than $20.0B and it ran into the 100 SMA resistance area.
There could be range moves in the short term, but there are chances of more gains in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, XLM, BNB, TRX, XMR, and other altcoins in the near term.