- The total crypto market cap is declining and it is now trading below the $185.0B support.
- Bitcoin price is down 3% and it recently broke the $7,000 support area.
- Binance coin (BNB) price dived more than 8% below $14.00 and $13.50.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is sliding and trading well below the $40.00 support area.
- BCH price finally traded below the main $40.00 support area.
- Tron (TRX) price is down 5% and it is now trading near the $0.0132 support area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After consolidating for more than three days, bitcoin cash price declined below the $205 and $200 support levels against the US Dollar. BCH price is down around 5% and it even broke the $195 support area. The next major support could be near the $185 and $182 levels.
On the upside, an initial hurdle is near the $200 level. It seems like the previous supports near $200 and $205 are likely to act as key resistances in the near term.
Binance Coin (BNB), Litecoin (LTC) and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
Binance coin (BNB) is extending losses below the $14.20 and $14.00 support levels. BNB price is down more than 8% and it is now trading near the $13.20 level. If there are more downsides, the bears are likely to aim a break below the $13.00 support level in the near term.
Litecoin price is down and out as it broke the main $40.00 support area. LTC price is down around 8% and it is now trading in a strong bearish zone below $40.00. The next major supports are near $38.80 and $38.50. On the upside, the $40.00 and $40.50 levels could prevent a decent recovery.
Tron price failed to stay above the $0.0135 support area. TRX price is down 4% and it broke the $0.0134 level. The next major is near the $0.0132 level, below which it is likely to test the $0.0130 support.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a sharp decline below the $188.0B and $185.0B support levels. The crypto market cap is down more than 10.0B and it is now near the $180.0B support area.
It seems like the market cap could slide towards $175.0B or $172.0B, sparking more downsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, binance coin, BCH, TRX, XMR, XLM and other altcoins in the near term.