- The total crypto market cap is holding the key $200.0B support area, with corrective signs.
- Bitcoin price is currently correcting higher and it recently broke the $8,400 resistance.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is up more than 6% and it broke the $55.00 resistance area.
- Bitcoin cash price gained nearly 7% and it managed to break the $230 resistance.
- EOS price surged more than 10% and it climbed above the $2.850 and $3.000 resistances
- Stellar (XLM) price is back above the $0.0600 level and it is currently showing positive signs.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After consolidating above the $210 level, BCH price started a decent upside correction against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair broke the $225 and $230 resistance levels. The price is now up more than 6% and it is currently trading near the $233 level.
If there is an upside break above $235, the price could continue to rise towards the $250 resistance. On the downside, the previous support near the $220 level might provide support.
Litecoin (LTC), EOS and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price found support above the $50.00 level and it recently climbed above the $55.00 resistance area. LTC price is now trading above $57.00 and it may soon test the $60.00 resistance area in the coming sessions. On the downside, the $55.00 level may now act as a support.
EOS price performed really well and it broke the $2.850 and $3.000 resistance levels. The price is up more than 10% and it is trading near the $3.050 level. If there are more upsides, the price could test the $3.200 resistance level in the coming sessions.
Stellar price started a decent upside correction after it broke the $0.0585 resistance level. XLM price even broke the $0.0600 resistance and it is currently testing the $0.0620 resistance level. If there are more upsides, the price might test the $0.0650 resistance area.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, the $200.0B support area is acting as a strong barrier for sellers. The market cap is currently correcting higher and it recently broke the $210.0B and $215.0B resistance levels. Moreover, there was a break above a connecting bearish trend line with resistance near $212.0B level. It seems like there could be more upsides towards the $220.0B and $225.0B resistances in the coming sessions. Therefore, there are chances of more upsides in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, XLM, BCH, ADA, BNB, TRX, ICX, and other altcoins. Only a close below the $200.0B level might negate the current bullish move.