- The total crypto market cap is climbing higher and it may soon break the $265.0B resistance.
- Bitcoin price is now trading nicely above the $10,600 level, with a positive angle.
- EOS price is currently consolidating near the $3.300 level.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is gaining momentum and is currently trading above the $22.25 level.
- BCH price may soon make another attempt to surpass the $300 and $305 resistance levels.
- Tron (TRX) price is extending losses and it recently broke the key $0.0150 support area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Recently, BCH price failed to climb above the $300 and $305 resistance levels against the US Dollar. As a result, there was a downside correction and the BCH/USD pair tested the $290 level. The price is currently trading in a range and it seems like the price may soon make another attempt to surpass the $300 and $305 resistance levels.
If the price struggles to gain pace above $300, it could extend its decline below the $290 and $285 support levels in the near term.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price is struggling to hold the $3.300 support level and is trading in a range. If it continues to struggle, there could be a downside reaction towards the $3.200 support level. The next major support is near the $3.100 level, followed by 3.050. On the upside, the main hurdles are near $3.450 and $3.500.
Tron price remains in a bearish zone and it recently declined more than 4%. TRX price broke the key $0.0150 support level and accelerated its decline. The next major support is near $0.0145, below which the price could even test the $0.0142 level.
Binance coin (BNB) started a nice upward move above the $22.00 resistance level. BNB price is currently up more than 3% and it recently broke the $22.40 level. The main resistances on the upside are near the $23.00 and $23.20 levels. On the downside, the $22.00 level may now act as a support.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a minor downside correction from the $265.0B resistance level. However, the $255.0B support level is acting as a strong support. The market cap is currently moving higher towards the $265.0B resistance, with a bullish angle. If there is an upside break above $265.0B, there could be an upside extension towards the $280.0B level. Overall, bitcoin is gaining pace, while Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX are facing hurdles.