For every advertise user sees on the Brave browser, advertisers can put money into a digital wallet. From now onwards, one can transact out that amount by using Brave’s cryptocurrency payment system. One needs to sign up with the Uphold cryptocurrency exchange in order to retrieve those payments. After signing up, a user will get 70% of the revenue generated by those ads.
Current Statistics of BAT:
- Basic Attention Token price against USD was trading around $0.23074319.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued around 0.00001963 BTC per chip.
- Additionally, the Market Cap of the BAT was around 291,363,501 USD.
- At the same time, the 24-hour volume in the altcoin was 32,169,421 USD.
- With an ROI of 35.88%, the number of BAT coins circulating in the market was 1,274,575,522 BAT.
BAT to USD Price Comparison:
On July 13, Basic Attention Token was trading around 0.28752513 USD. However, today after 25-days, the crypto has declined by 19.75%. In the weekly trading, as well, the altcoin has made a dip of 4.7% from the trading price of 0.24409355 USD on August 01. Nevertheless, the digital coin has made a substantial decline of 7.26%, where the coin has opened the yesterday at 0.234417 USD and wrapped the day at 0.217389 USD.
Basic Attention Token Price Prediction:
Following the market trend, BAT has also declined by more than 7% in yesterday’s trading. However, there is no need to panic as the market has dragged most of the cryptos along with it. For now, the immediate resistance for the coin is at 0.24009866 USD, and the support level is at 0.21087234 USD.
Getting paid for viewing ads is a great initiative for the crypto. As it will attract a number of new users. At the current level, one can buy a BAT at a low price and expect a good return.