- INFORMATION COLLECTED BY CRYPTOSROCKET
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. CryptosRocket and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, CryptosRocket cookie information, and the page you requested. CryptosRocket uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- CryptosRocket may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While CryptosRocket will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
2. E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS
CryptosRocket is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. CryptosRocket may send out e-mails with CryptosRocket-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from CryptosRocket, which inform you of actions that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please visit the Email Preferences section of your Account Options and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. CryptosRocket cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
- Like the vast majority of sites on the interwebs nowadays, CryptosRocket’s advertising partners may place and read a cookie on your browser, or use web beacons that makes it possible to collect anonymous non-personally identifiable information that ad delivery systems use to present more relevant ads. We think most of you would rather receive relevant ads than untargeted ones.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Because CryptosRocket enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use CryptosRocket is an integral part of the CryptosRocket experience. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- CryptosRocket personnel: CryptosRocket personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of CryptosRocket business.
- Business transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if CryptosRocket, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Social sharing of data: CryptosRocket allows other users to browse content that you have submitted or commented on.
- Friends’ activity: Much like other online social networks, CryptosRocket allows non-friends to browse your friends’ activity.
- Syndication: CryptosRocket allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the CryptosRocket website.
5. KEEPING INFORMATION SECURE
- Your CryptosRocket account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
6. WAYS TO CONTROL DISPLAY AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website.
- By visiting your Account, you can correct, amend, add or delete personal information on our website.
- You may request deletion of your CryptosRocket account by e-mailing us at email@example.com
- As explained earlier, the “help” portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
7. CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the CryptosRocket website. As a result, CryptosRocket does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that CryptosRocket has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents’ permission before using CryptosRocket or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
9. CONDITIONS OF USE